Job / Employment for Computer Technician in Australia

December 10, 2011

Job / Employment for Computer Technician in Australia

A friend of ours recently visited the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA), a government agency in the Philippines which is tasked with accrediting international and domestic employment / jobs / manpower / recruitment agencies that help out Filipinos land job placements abroad.

According to contact FIRST MAGELLAN OVERSEAS CORPORATION a private manpower / employment / job recruitment agency, is now offering its assistance to help Filipinos land jobs in the country of Australia. In fact, one of the POEA-approved job orders for this country is a job hiring for Computer Technician of Australia.

Our friends at the POEA informed us that if there are persons who are interested they can immediately FIRST MAGELLAN OVERSEAS CORPORATION directly or for more details they can easily visit the nearest POEA office in their area. If these persons do not know where contact FIRST MAGELLAN OVERSEAS CORPORATION is located or where you can contact this employment / jobs / manpower / recruitment agency, you can visit the POEA as well to check out their address and telephone number.

Persons who are interested to this job offer, they may visit the  above job employment recruitment agency and to make sure that they have with them all the documents that they need for this job offer and prepare for a job interview, just in case.

They may bring documents such as but not limited to the following: Birth Certificate, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance and a Passport, if they already have one. Also, they should not forget to bring a valid identification card preferably a government issued identification card. Medical Certificates from government accredited hospitals and clinics may also be necessary.

POEA friends told us that the following are the expenses for hiring Filipino workers:

Private land-based recruitment agencies change service fees from the employers/principals as payment for services rendered in the recruitment and placement of workers.  The employers also pay the cost of:

• POEA processing, php200.00

• Worker membership with the overseas workers welfare administration     (OWWA), us$25.00

• Visa fee

Private land-based recruitment agencies are allowed to collect from its selected/hired workers a placement fee equivalent to one (1) month salary, except in countries where laws prohibit collection of fees from workers.

Job approved date: 1/8/2010

Job vacancy was advertised by: POEA

Date job vacancy advertised: October 28, 2011

Keywords: Philippine jobs, Philippine job openings, Philippine jobs openings, jobs, job openings, jobs openings, job opening, Philippine jobs, Philippine job, government, government approved job order, job orders, employment, employment Philippines, job vacancy, job vacancies, job hiring, job hiring’s, employment hiring, hiring’s, Filipino overseas worker, OFW, OFW’s, POEA, employment abroad, jobs abroad, hiring abroad, getting a job abroad, requirements for getting a job abroad, abroad employment, expenses, recruitment, placement fee, visa fee, job requirements, job specifications, job description, recruitment agency, employment agency, Philippines, Australia, hiring for Computer Technician.

Comments

15 Responses to “Job / Employment for Computer Technician in Australia”

1. Rhey on August 18th, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi, how to apply in australia as a computer technician, i have more than 5yrs experience, pls emial me ho to apply, thank

2. Rhey on August 18th, 2012 3:48 pm

Heres my email add, rheysoliman@gmail.com thanks,

3. marvin ace on August 24th, 2012 4:56 pm

hi, im interested to apply in australia as a computer technician, i have 6 yrs of experience.. pls help me heres my email ad ace_universe@yahoo.com

thanks and more power

4. Mark D. Calilung on January 2nd, 2013 3:06 am

I will apply as a Computer technician in Abroad. please help me madam and sir on how to apply in your agency

5. Mark D. Calilung on January 2nd, 2013 3:16 am

Hi sir Rey i am Mark D. Calilung, I am graduate in AMA Computer Learning Center in Computer System Network Technology, I will apply in abroad. Please help me on how find your agency. Thanks

6. Fritzie on January 4th, 2013 1:13 pm

I will apply as a Computer Technician in Australia, I am working in Netopia Internet Cafe, Please help me madam and sir on how to find your agency.

Heres my email add fritz23232323@gmail.com

Thanks

7. Edgar cosme on January 5th, 2013 4:21 am

applying as a Computer technician in Abroad. please help me madam and sir on how to apply in your agency

8. Edgar cosme on January 5th, 2013 4:22 am

my email is cosmearrianemarkielangel2yahoo.com

9. joeddyboy on February 1st, 2013 5:25 am

hi, im interested to apply in australia as a computer technician, i have 8 yrs of experience.. pls help me heres my email ad joeddyboy@yahoo.com

10. jeffrey tinaya on April 7th, 2013 9:14 am

hello Im going to apply computer technician in austrilia . my email jeff.tinaya@yahoo.com

11. edimor sabunod on June 24th, 2013 1:39 pm

Sir/madam, im very much interested to work in australia as computer technician.I’ve passed the TESDA assesment. Can you help me how. Thank you very much.

12. edimor sabunod on June 24th, 2013 1:44 pm

romidedonubas@yahoo.com is my email add

13. edimor sabunod on June 24th, 2013 1:53 pm

This is my mobile # 09102213649

14. Florencio B Jimenez on August 2nd, 2013 3:27 am

Dear sir / Ma’am
    Australia need Employment for Computer Technician can you help me how to apply because interested to work aboard my qualification more than 10 years work experience about Computer as will us Computer Technician i know how to install win 98, win xp, & win 7 & TESDA assessment passed. Thank you all more power
    cell # 09216857515

15. Roland Libertad on March 10th, 2014 6:54 am

Hi,

I am Mr. Roland Libertad, more than 11 years work experience as a computer technician at different company and institution. my email address rolandlibertad@gmail.com

Please see my attached resume.

Thank you and God Bless!