Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for Upholsterer/ Manila Jobs

May 23, 2011

Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for  Upholsterer/ Manila  Jobs

Philippine Job Openings .com found this job Philippines.

We need young and dynamic staff for Upholsterer.

JOIN OUR SHIPBOARD TEAM TODAY!

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is constantly expanding and our offers are currently the most attractive within the industry. We seek team members who are fluent in English, have excellent communication and customer service skills and are eager to travel and fulfill their professional growth.

Young and dynamic staff who must have at least one year valid experience, are at least 21 years old with a valid passport are invited to submit a detailed resume to the hiring partner:

Hiring Partner    : Philippine Transmarine Carriers. Inc.

Contact Names    : Ms. Maricel Cullo (mcullo@ptc.com.ph)

Mr. Joel Pascual (jpascual@ptc.com.ph)

Tel.    : 898 1111 Loc. 1471/1474

Physical Address    : 4/F Recruitment Office. First Maritime Place

7458 Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village Makati City

Royal Caribbean Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not charge any employment fees to the individual.

POEA Accreditation License POEA-111-SB-092503-AOE

Contact Information

Contact No: 8981111 loc 1474 or 8981111 loc 1474

Fax No:8981111

Address: 7485 Bagtican St San Antonio V. Makati City

Philippines

Philippine Job Openings .com saw this job advertised April 11, 2011.

DISCLAIMER:  Philippinejobopenings .com is a website / blog which posts job vacancies and job opportunities that were published by national and local newspapers such and websites among others.

Philippine Job Openings .com is for those poor who are looking for jobs in the Philippines but were unable to buy a newspaper or find the desired job on the Internet as much as we and our friends (who are helping in the development of this website) were able to do so. The owners of Philippine Job Openings .com has nothing to do with these job openings being advertised freely. Philippine Job Openings .com is not a job recruitment or manpower agency. It is not in any way involved in the selection, hiring and firing process of the job post above and all the other job posts found in this website.

REMINDERS: Do not forget to leave a message or note at the COMMENT BOXES below…its good for you and others too! Do not forget to pray and call upon God’s help. God bless!

KEYWORDS: Philippine job openings, Philippines job openings, Philippines job opening, Philippines job openings, Philippine job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippine Job Site, Philippine Job Sites, Philippine Job Overseas, Philippine Job Hiring, Philippine Job Agency, Philippine Recruitment Agency, Philippine Recruitment Agencies, Philippine Employment, Philippine Job board Philippine Job openings for nurses, Cebu Jobs, Jobs in Manila, Jobs at Philippines, Philippine Job Bank, Mindanao Jobs, Visayas Jobs, Luzon Jobs, Cagayan de Oro Jobs, Davao Jobs, Vacant Government Jobs Government Jobs, job hiring, job vacancies, job openings, Philippine job vacancy, Philippine job fair, Philippine job search, Philippine job site, Philippine hiring, Philippine job opening

Comments

10 Responses to “Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for Upholsterer/ Manila Jobs”

1. jaylord jaleco on February 18th, 2012 1:59 pm

i wood to apply as upholsterer at your company me i know how you offer of salary my work exper, mandaue foam ind,inc. 2002 to 2007 and starcruise virgo at present. thank you and waiting for you response…

2. Florante Mogol o on May 25th, 2012 12:08 pm

looking for job vacancies at security supervisor luxury ship.

3. Denver on June 17th, 2012 3:29 am

Magandang araw po sa inyo ma’am/sir.gusto ko po sana magaplay bilang messman sa company nyo kng ako poy papalarin.Meron po akong 6months onboard experience bilang waiter.Sana po mabigyan ako ng pagkakataong magtrabaho uli sa barko.

4. sir joel pascual on June 21st, 2012 9:33 am

good day po sir,how r u sir hope ur doing fyn,sir please help me to your good offfice.im applying for the position of security guard,i apply on our good offfice last may 10 2012,sir thank you very much for acccepting my application,god bless,sir this is my contact number 09085080116,again thank you so much sir,god bless and good day.

5. nicanor fontanilla on June 22nd, 2012 5:22 am

good day sir mam,please help me to your good office,im applying for the position of security guard,sir mam,i apply on your goood office last may 10 2012,sir mam thank you very much for acccepting my application,sir this is my contact no.09085080116,thank you very much sir,good day and god bless,

6. ronald on June 28th, 2012 3:25 am

good day ma,am/sir.please help me to applying in your office,for the position messman/steward or housekeeping,i work before in cargo/passenger vessel here in philippines,thank you

7. Arni Chicogo on July 30th, 2012 7:25 am

Good am mam sir I would like to apply in your good office . I have a shipboard experience in royal carribean cruise line before as a galley utility for 3 contract . I thought it would be ok to put up my own small business but i fail . And now I’m planning to go back and applying for a messman or cafe attendant please help me . My contact number is 09166074469….please po…

8. Joseph Kristopher Abellon on August 14th, 2012 10:41 am

Hi Good day sir/maam i would like to apply to your good office.. my recent job was in Singapore as a management trainee for 1 year contract.. i dont have any shipboard experiences and hotel as well.. but i think it would be nice if you give me the oppurtunity to prove that i can contribute to the success of your company.. thank you for your consideration.. my contact no. 09164017884..

9. Alvin E. Garcia on July 29th, 2013 4:16 pm

Good day Ma`am/Sir, I would like to apply to your good office for the position of security guard/officer, for now I am working as security supervisor in Makati under Shang Properties, it would be nice if you give me the opportunity to prove that I can contribute to the success of your company…

Hoping for your kind consideration…my contact no.09261336697.

Thank you and God Bless!

10. Joel S Lebrilla on February 26th, 2014 2:17 am

Good Morning Ma’am Cullo and Sir Pascual my namesake, May I apply for any Security position based on my qualifications, educations and trainings. I am an active PNP~SAF with the rank of PO3. I am interested to apply in a Cruise ship job because i love to work and interact with different people. Enhancing my knowledge and sharing my acquired skills and virtues with my present unit. Hoping and praying for your response. May the Force be with You!

Cp no. 09266775711