Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for Pastry Cook / Manila Jobs

May 23, 2011

Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for  Pastry Cook / Manila  Jobs. Philippine Job Openings .com found this job Philippines.

We need young and dynamic staff for Pastry Cook.

JOIN OUR SHIPBOARD TEAM TODAY!

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is constantly expanding and our offers are currently the most attractive within the industry. We seek team members who are fluent in English, have excellent communication and customer service skills and are eager to travel and fulfill their professional growth.

Young and dynamic staff who must have at least one year valid experience, are at least 21 years old with a valid passport are invited to submit a detailed resume to the hiring partner:

Hiring Partner    : Philippine Transmarine Carriers. Inc.

Contact Names    : Ms. Maricel Cullo (mcullo@ptc.com.ph)

Mr. Joel Pascual (jpascual@ptc.com.ph)

Tel.    : 898 1111 Loc. 1471/1474

Physical Address    : 4/F Recruitment Office. First Maritime Place

7458 Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village Makati City

Royal Caribbean Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not charge any employment fees to the individual.

POEA Accreditation License POEA-111-SB-092503-AOE

Contact Information

Contact No: 8981111 loc 1474 or 8981111 loc 1474

Fax No:8981111

Address: 7485 Bagtican St San Antonio V. Makati City

Philippines

Philippine Job Openings .com saw this job advertised April 11, 2011.

DISCLAIMER:  Philippinejobopenings .com is a website / blog which posts job vacancies and job opportunities that were published by national and local newspapers such and websites among others.

Philippine Job Openings .com is for those poor who are looking for jobs in the Philippines but were unable to buy a newspaper or find the desired job on the Internet as much as we and our friends (who are helping in the development of this website) were able to do so. The owners of Philippine Job Openings .com has nothing to do with these job openings being advertised freely. Philippine Job Openings .com is not a job recruitment or manpower agency. It is not in any way involved in the selection, hiring and firing process of the job post above and all the other job posts found in this website.

REMINDERS: Do not forget to leave a message or note at the COMMENT BOXES below…its good for you and others too! Do not forget to pray and call upon God’s help. God bless!

KEYWORDS: Philippine job openings, Philippines job openings, Philippines job opening, Philippines job openings, Philippine job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippines job opportunities, Philippine Job Site, Philippine Job Sites, Philippine Job Overseas, Philippine Job Hiring, Philippine Job Agency, Philippine Recruitment Agency, Philippine Recruitment Agencies, Philippine Employment, Philippine Job board Philippine Job openings for nurses, Cebu Jobs, Jobs in Manila, Jobs at Philippines, Philippine Job Bank, Mindanao Jobs, Visayas Jobs, Luzon Jobs, Cagayan de Oro Jobs, Davao Jobs, Vacant Government Jobs Government Jobs, job hiring, job vacancies, job openings, Philippine job vacancy, Philippine job fair, Philippine job search, Philippine job site, Philippine hiring, Philippine job opening

Comments

7 Responses to “Job Hiring for Philippine Transmarine Carrier for Pastry Cook / Manila Jobs”

1. Jhomike on August 18th, 2011 3:03 pm

By 2012 march Do we have any hiring for Pastry / baker job out there?

2. Richard on September 14th, 2011 9:28 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m interested and willing to work abroad..I have a complete papers but in my age of 40 I don’t have experience in by sea.

I have experience only for Land base..
    Waiter, Cook & Room boy

Please help me to have a job.

3. LYZYL L. PAMPLONA on September 20th, 2011 7:38 pm

SIR/MADAM,
    Good day….I am Lyzyl Pamplona from Saudi Arabia.I am willing to be a part your company as housekeeping supervisor..now im here in Arabia working in housekeeping department.as Attendant for 3yearsnow.i am willing to share what i knew related to this job.anytime.thank you…hoping that you can read this letter of mine..

Lyzyl Pamplona

4. warren pasic on October 20th, 2011 7:30 am

Good day! I am an Overseas Filipino Worker for 3 years in Saudi Arabia, but I graduated as BS Marine Transportation. I was hired in VAPIANO an Italian Restaurant in Riyadh, and Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia as a waiter at first then i became a cook, kitchen supervisor lastly a Shift Manager. I already finished my contract and I want to experience working in your company abroad if given a chance in a Ship. I have known PTC from BANTAY OCW every thursday and they give me referral letter to apply at PTC. I immediately went to your office and take an exam. As of now, I am wating for your call or reply for the next exam or interview with Capt. Enrile. Pls. do kindly check my Curriculum Vitae for your information. I was in your company dated October 17, 2011. Thank You. Have a blessed day ahead of your company.

Thanks,

Mr. Warren Pasic

5. Joel regalado on November 4th, 2011 3:44 am

Sir/Madam,

Good day im joel regalado from iloilo city,i have many experience only for land base.this is my work experience.
    ACHIEVEMENTS:

1ST RUNNER UP (BARTENDING – SINGLE CATEGORY)
    During the CSCJ’s Annual HRM Skills Olympics
    Conducted on February 14 – 16, 2008

1ST RUNNER UP (BARTENDING – TRIO CATEGORY)
    During the CSCJ’s Annual HRM Skills Olympics

HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT
    ILOILO GRAND HOTEL
    Iznart Street, Iloilo City
    November 1,2006 – December 25,2006
    Tel. # 335 – 1801 to 04 / 5099130

HOTEL & RESTAURANT SERVICES
    OFFICE OF THE CITY MAYOR HELPING FOUNDATION, INC.
    Bo. Obrero,Iloilo City
    July 5,2004 – September.
    Pls.help me to have a job….
    thank you..

6. Neilen gomez on February 17th, 2012 1:45 am

Hi good day, im interested to work in ship cruise in pastry line. Im at singapore for 7yrs. I attended in some various training center here for culinary but im in focus on pastry. I dont have experience in other company but im always in hands on in baking pastry goods.. Im also assisting in cooking class at training center here. Hope i have a chance to work though i dont have any experience in other company.

Thank you!

7. Michael Dimaano on March 13th, 2012 3:08 am

Goodmorning
    i want to work on sea base,i’m work at chili’s kuwait,a casual dining restaurant ,i have a vocation now i’m in the philippines ,i try to look another job to explore myself as a cook,and increase my salary,tanx.

my contact no.09228292106 / 09335124167