Jobs Abroad – HOUSEKEEPING Job in Canada

April 12, 2011

Philippine Job Openings .com recently obtained a list of approved job orders from the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). Thanks to some very helpful and accommodating POEA government employees, we were able to obtain a list of approved POEA jobs for Filipinos who would like to work overseas.
One of the POEA jobs abroad that was approved is the one listed below. So if you need a job, you may check this one out.
Country Job Location: CANADA
Jobs Abroad Position: HOUSEKEEPING
Jobs Abroad Recruitment Agency: HORIZON RECRUITMENT PACIFIC CORPORATION
Date: 4/12/2011

POEA employees reported that the list of POEA jobs from which the job above was found is actually culled from the licensed recruitment agencies’ active job orders for the past year and are the remaining job orders after deducting the number of workers whose documents were already submitted to POEA for processing.

POEA workers said these job orders are considered active unless canceled by the employer or recruitment agency. They added that the POEA cannot guarantee the availability of the job orders currently listed because the recruitment agencies may at present, have already accepted qualified applicants for the positions.

IMPORTANT: VERIFY WITH THE AGENCY IF THE JOB ORDER IS STILL ACTIVE OR NOT.

DISCLAIMER: Philippine Job Openings .com is not in any way connected with the POEA and the recruitment agency / recruiter mentioned above.

KEYWORDS: Jobs abroad, jobs abroad POEA, jobs in POEA, POEA jobs, POEA job, POEA Philippines jobs, POEA agency, jobs abroad, jobs abroad POEA, POEA agency, POEA Canada, POEA,  poea jobs, poea, Philippine overseas employment administration, work abroad, jobs overseas, international jobs, international job, jobs abroad, job abroad, employment overseas, employment abroad, find jobs abroad, I need a job, jobs abroad, poea jobs, approved job orders from poea, approved poea jobs, government approved jobs, jobs abroad from accredited recruitment agency, recruitment agency, job recruitment agencies, jobs international, international jobs, international work, international employment, poea jobs abroad, jobs abroad, work abroad, work overseas, overseas job, find overseas work, vacancies abroad, job vacancies abroad, job openings abroad, jobs openings abroad, I need a job, find a job, job finder, find jobs, Philippine job openings, Philippines job openings, Philippine Jobs, Philippine Job, Philippines Jobs, Philippine jobs, Jobs in Canada, Canadian jobs,  Canadian job, Canada job, Canada jobs for Filipinos, jobs in Canada for Filipinos, Canadian jobs for Fipinos, Canadian jobs for Pinoys, Overseas Filipino Workers for Canada, Canada employment for Filipinos, Canada work for Filipinos, Canadian work pinoys, Canada poea jobs, Canada jobs approved poea, approved Canada jobs for Filipinos, poea jobs Canada

Comments

7 Responses to “Jobs Abroad – HOUSEKEEPING Job in Canada”

1. ERWIN B. EBUNA on June 25th, 2011 1:47 pm

I’m currently working as a cabin steward on Costa Crociere, based in Italy and i’ve been working for 9 years with the same position.
    I would like to apply as a Room Attendant or any position to fit with my qualification and i can work without supervision.

Hoping your kind consideration

God bless

2. lemuel lerin inocando on July 18th, 2011 10:31 am

l,m currently working as a housekeeping in Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. Upstrem,based in asian star bldg,,in muntenlupa city 2 years in company…We would like apply as a housekeeping attendant..

3. Zeeshan awan on October 3rd, 2011 2:34 pm

Dear Sir,

Today we have open internet. I found your mail address indeed site.

My name is Zeesahn Awan from Pakistan. My age is 27 years old. Now I
    am doing a job in Textiles mills as Merchandiser hear in Pakistan.
    Please see attached my C.V for your refrence.I want to job in your
    compeny

Please advisce if posibale any postion.

My cell number is 0092-321-5146964.

Best regards
    Zeeshan Awan
    Merchandsior

4. Hazel Gamueda on November 16th, 2011 9:46 am

Sir/Madam,
    I’m Hazel Gamueda,39 years old,currently residing in Cagayan De Oro City,Philippines.I would like to apply as a Housekeeping in canada or any job that suit my qualifications.I would like to work for an international organization or company that will give me the opportunity to work with.
    I am hardworking with minimal supervision.I am honest and dedicated to my work.I am willing and interested to undergo any training as a part of job.I’ve been managed in a family owned business(BakeShoppe and Refreshment) for how many years.I’ve been worked in taiwan as a factory worker(drum inspector)for two years.I’ve been undergo trainings/On the job training regarding housekeeping/hotel housekeeping.I had already Canadian National Certification(for housekeeping room attendant)Issued by emerit under Canadian Tourism Human Resource Counsil(CTHRC).My job was ended,3 weeks ago,as a office clerk/secretary.
    Thank you…more power and Godbless…Hoping to hear from you soon..

Sincerely Yours,
    Hazel Gamueda
    (My Email Add:mzai_0103@yahoo.com)

5. Manender Shahi on December 1st, 2011 11:42 am

Dear Sir / Mamm,
    Hi , I am Manender Shahi form Dehradun Uttarakhand IINDIA , I am MBA with 5 – 6yrs experience Sales & Marketing, I am currently working M/s. Energetic Sales & Services, Dehradun, Authorized Business Partner of “Emerson Network Power Pvt. Ltd” total Uttarakhand region, my designation Area Sales Manager all over Uttarakhand region, I have Knowledge of MNC and Indian UPS Company Emerson Network Power, Eaton, MGE, SOCOMEC, APC, and Indian Brand UNILINE, NUMERIC, SAMTEK, APLAB etc.
    My Previous company M/s. Dreamz Craft Ifo Solutions Pvt, HP Authorized Premier Business Partner Dehradun, all IT Hardware & Software my designation as a Sales Manager, Direct & Chanel Sales All Over Uttarakhand & UP., I am Presenting Products Sales HP Desktop, Laptop, Servers, Workstations with all HP accessories and APC UPS LINE INTERACTIVE & ON – LINE UPS Systems.
    Flowing details

Thanks,
    Warm Regards,
    Manender Shahi
    Email:- shahi.manender@gmail.com
    8979028384, 7895446950, 9368421256

6. Rocelyn B. Viray on June 13th, 2013 1:00 pm

I just found this job in the website on my freind and Im willing to apply as a housekeeper its good oppurtunity to me because . I have already experience, I want to take this job so that I can help my family.

Im Rocelyn Viray 35yrs. of age colleges graduate of Pharmacy married with 2kids. From Capandanan Lingayen Pangasinan Philippines. # contact no. 09185988452

7. Winnie L. Rivera on December 27th, 2013 5:50 am

Sir/Madam

I would like to apply the position of house keeping although i dont have a experience but i i worked abroad for 6 years as domestic helper in middle east…. I want to work there because im want change my life for being deepest in difficult situation in life and i do wiiling to work hard as u give me this apportunity to work as house keeper.

Thank you so much and have a nice day…

Got something to say?